PitaPata Dog tickers

Saturday, September 20, 2008

The Spa & a Walk in the Yard...

My Mom had more time for me today...

She took me to the Spa first thing this morning...

When she brought me home, she took me outside to....Well, You know...

I kind of like my haircut this time...Remember how awful it was last time...

Last time they even injured my toe...So this time, they told her it was Free...

My Mom was really happy about that one...

My haircuts cost more than her's do...

See that wood pile behind me??

I found a toad on the deck one nite...

I think he lives in the wood pile, but I'm still investigating...

Oh, Crap...She just said it's time to go inside...

Look at this crazy picture...

My Mom was trying to get a close up of my cute little face...

As you know, I don't let her take too many pictures of my face...

She was trying to trick me by putting the camera right down at my level...

But, I'm smarter than her...

Abby xxxooo

10 comments:

Dewey Dewster said...

Oh Abby,

Stay away from the toads fer sure...they will make ya salivate til ya run outta liquid...'n make ya sick too....ya look real nice with yer new haircut....we don't get ta go ta the spa...Gram 'n Pap pull our hair themselves...yep, those spas charge a lot fer the pleasure of choppin' ya up......

Dewey Dewster here....

Thor and Jack said...

Abby
You look very pretty with your new haircut.
Good job escaping the camera.
Be careful, stay away from the toads.

Love and licks
Thor

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

OMD Abby...you were the cutest pup ever...no wonder you're such a bootiful girlie now...how in the world do you keep ur fur sooo white...Scruffy is always a dirty gray...unless he's right outta the tub...he's sorta like Pigpen from Peanuts, that one...

Oh...Mumsie's tried that trick of stickin' the camera in the grass and snappin' randomly...she actually got some of her best pics of us like that...course she got a lot of bad ones too, but it's a good idea if your a tad shy of the camera!

I think you should ask Petey out on a date...seriously...you two would be pawfect together...just ask him!!!

Hugs and kissies...Laciegirl

Lorenza said...

Hi, Abby!
You look great with your new hairdo!
I don't like close-ups either!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Abby -

Wow, your new haircut sure looks pretty. Mama tries to get shots of Kaci and I but we don't always cooperate.

We don't want you to get sick. If the toads make dogs sick, we don't think you want to make another trip to the vet.

Love -

Hershey and Kaci

Chef said...

Ok, she took you to the spa and for a walk in the garden ... but did she feed you?

That stick pile is very tempting. Oh I could play for a week in that bunch of wood.

xoxo
Chef

Gus said...

Oh my Abby...you look truly lovely. Stay away from toads. Teka catches them, and they make her drool, which is bad enough. She ate one earlier this week and it made her really sicky. And that was downright ugley. So stay away from Toads.

got that.

gussie

Girl Girl Hamster said...

You look so cute with your new haircut Abby. :)

~ Girl girl

Joe Stains said...

I agree we dogs are smarter than our humans for sure! You look nice with the haircut, looks even better since it was free!

Simba and Jazzi said...

I am way behind on everyones blogs. Will catch up soon.

Simba x