PitaPata Dog tickers

Sunday, September 14, 2008

My Story...

I read a couple other doggies Stories on some other Blogs...

And, since my Mom is not very creative & our lives are boring right now...

I thought I would tell you where I came from...

Who do you think this is???

It's my Dog Mom, Chloe...She lives with my Mom's Niece...

Here I am with my Mom, Chloe & my Dad, Winston, he lives with my Mom's Niece, too...

My Mom really wanted a replacement child when my human sister, Chrissy got married & moved to Georgia, so she told her Niece that, if Chloe & Winston had puppies, she wanted a little girl that looked just like Chloe...

So on March 17, 2006 I was born...That is St Patrick's Day, so I must be Irish...

There were 4 of us...& my Mom's Niece had Forever Homes for all of us before we were born...

I was born last & I was the smallest...After my 3 brothers were born, & they all looked like my Dad, my Mom's Niece was thinking maybe they weren't gonna get a little white girl puppy for my Mom...But then there I was...

Here's what I looked like when I was a puppy...I was just what my Mom ordered...


I was pretty cute, don't ya think??

My teeth aren't straight, but, then, my Mom really wasn't looking for a show dog...

She just wanted someone to keep her company while she watched the Yankee Games, & I do that really well...

Here I am with my Best Friend, Tigger...

She went away for awhile, but then came back...

My Mom says when I was a puppy, I could turn myself into a pretzel...

This is my First Christmas...

I already knew how to peel a Tennis Ball...See it in the background??

So, that's a little bit of my History...

I'm a very lucky little dog to have sooo many people that love me...

I wish ALL doggies & kitties had that too...

Abby xxxooo

************************************************************************

Hey, Chef's Mom had a great idea...

She thought it would be fun to have an "Autobiography Day"...

So we're gonna see if we can organize one...

There's a Poll up there on the right side of my Blog...

Chef has one, too...

Please let us know if you think this would be a fun thing to do...

Abby xxxooo

22 comments:

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Oh Abby, thanks for sharing your authorized biography, it's very interested!
So your doggy parents living not to far from you?
Hey, you look lovely anyway, pay no attention to your teeth. Mine is not straight but Crystal said I'm handsome.
Can you still turn yourself into a pretzel?
Cheers!

Gus said...

Abby...you were a beautiful baby dog! So soft and fluffy. No wonder your mom loves you so much.

gussie

Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

What a moving autobiography! You were as cute when you were a puppy as you are now!! Mmuuaahhh
Hugs
Sunny&Scooter

Coco said...

Hi Abby,
My name is Coco and you are such a pretty doggie! So adorable and cute. I hope we can be friends.

Love and Licks
Coco

George the Pup said...

Oh Abby - you sure were a super cute pup (not that you're not cute now ;-)!

That sure is a great story - nont many pups can say they were made to order!

Thor and Jack said...

Hi Abby!
What a cute puppy you were! Sure, still you are! You are adorable! Thanks for sharing your great story.

Love and licks
Thor

Chef said...

Oh Abby, I feel like I know you so much better now. Telling us how you started out in life is a very creative post... tell your Mommy she is very creative!

I think we should all do a special autobiographical post... want to help me organize it?

I also think you were the most adorable pup ... and still are. ;D

xoxoxox
Chef

Chef said...

I just had my mommy email your mommy!

xoxo
Chef

Lorenza said...

Hi, Abby!
Thanks for sharing your story!
Sure you came to a home full of love!
We all love you too!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

i said...

Abby, you were such an adorable pup! Glad you have a loving home with your mom now.

Girl Girl Hamster said...

That is really sweet knowing about you Abby. You're just made for your mom. :)

~ Girl girl

Anonymous said...

Hi Abby! I liked reading your story and I think an Autobiography Day would be fun! I Voted yes in your poll. Your puppy pictures sure are cute!

Dewey Dewster said...

Abby...

That was a lovely story...how nice ya can still see yer Dog Mom and Dad too if ya want to....yer Mom got the perfect little doggie ta help 'er get over Sissie movin' so far away....

Dewey Dewtser here....

Misadventures of Widowhood said...

That was a sweet story of how you came to be with your parents. You are really a pretty girl and they are lucky to have you.

Levi

Charlie Daniels said...

G'day Abby

Sorry I haven't been around for a few days .. been very busy!

It is so cool that you know where you came from and who your Mum and Dad are ...

You sure were and very cute puppy :-)

Cheers

Charlie

Joe Stains said...

joey said because it is MY birthday I can do the comments today!

WHATSSSSSSSSUUUPPPPPPP!!!

You have a NICE story!! Joey's teeths are all crooked too but he is still handsome!!!

Tanner

CoCo said...

Great story/history! You are one lucky pup! I am a lucky pup too! I also have cricked teeth...Daddy says that gives me character...I would have to agree!

Hugs,
CoCo

Noah the Airedale said...

Hey Abby,
Thanks for telling us your story. We love hearing happy stories.

tailwags
Noah

Princess Patches said...

Thanks for telling us your story, Abby! Not many pups have furever homes before they are even born!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Abby,
You were a cute pup! And you are even cuter now!
I saw that over at Chef's blog too and think it is a great idea!
--JB

Asta said...

I fowgot to say..I would happily pawticipate
love
Asta

Snowy and Crystal said...

Hello Abby,
we enjoyed reading your story :) thanks for sharing it with us

we missed you so much

Maltese Paws

S&C