PitaPata Dog tickers

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Gizmo, School Update & Awards, from Happy, Chef, & Mango the Maltese Kiddo...

First, & Foremost..

Me & My Mom want to send our thoughts & prayers to


As you know, Our Lil Friend, Gizmo went over the Bridge this week...

Run Free, Lil Man...We Love You...

*****************************************************************************

Ok...So I know more about my school now...

You see my Mom had to do "Paperwork" on the first day...

The only paperwork I know is "playing" with the empty toilet paper roll...

I don't think that's what they had in mind...

Anyway, My Mom came home with my "Homework"...

She has to say, "Abby, Look" & give me a treat...

I picked that up right away...Now I follow her all over the house & say,

"Hey, Mom...I'm Looking"...& she thinks SHE'S training ME...
*****************************************************************************
And...I got three new Awards...

This one is from Happy....Thank You, Happy!!!

“Com o Prêmio Dardos, se reconhecem os valores que cada blogueiro mostra cada dia em seu empenho por transmitir valores culturais, éticos, literários, pessoais etc. que, em suma, demonstram sua criatividade através do pensamento vivo que permanece intacto entre suas letras e suas palavras.“Este selo implica duas regras:a primeira, linkar o blog do qual recebeu o prêmio. A segunda – escolher blogs para entregar o prêmio.

"With the Premium Dardos, recognize the values that each blogger shows each day in commitment to transmit cultural values, ethical, literary, personal etc. that, in short, demonstrate their creativity by alive thinking that remains intact from their letters and words. "


I will pass this one to: Lorenza, Dewey Dewster, Asta, Petey, Chef,

Mango the Maltese Kiddo, Thor, Simba, DWTH Dog House, & JB...
******************************************************************************

This one is from Chef...Thank You, Chef!!!

The rules of the award are:

1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.

2. Link the person you received your award from.

3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.

4. Put links of those blogs on yours.

5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you have nominated.

I will pass this one on to: Deetz, Joey & Tanner, Angel Cooper & Levi,


******************************************************************************

And, this one is from Mango the Maltese Kiddo...Thank You Mango!!!

This is a very cool Portuguese Award and it means this blog invests in and believes that blogging makes us close. Proximidade translated to English means vicinity, or neighbourhood.

I will pass this one on to: Charlie Daniels, Deefor, Girl Girl & Bae,


Guss, Noah, Snowy & Crystal, Happy, & Sparky...


I know some of you have already gotten these, but you all deserve them again...

Abby xxxooo

21 comments:

Snowy and Crystal said...

Gizmo will stay in our hearts forever...RIP little dear one

Abby, your school sounds like fun ^_^ because homework = treat

congrats on your awards - you sure deserve them :)

and thank u 4 passing us the Proximidade award ;)

wet licks

malts' paws

s&c

Simba and Jazzi said...

Congratulations on your awards and thank you for passing one on to me.

Simba x

Unknown said...

Thanks so much, Abby! It will go right up in the Trophy Room!

Your pal,

Petey

Gus said...

Thank you Abby...you paw a fine blog and deserve every one of those awards. We thank you for sharing them with us.

Your school sounds like fun. I spend lots of time following muzzer around, and I don't even get treaties! I must investigate.

gussie

Eduardo said...

Good job on making your mommy think she training you! Congrats on your awards!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Asta said...

Abby
We will all miss little Gizmo, but know he is happy in heaven wifout pain..
thank you so much fow the awawd!!!
And congwatulations on the many you weceived
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Noah the Airedale said...

It's been a tough week on DWB that's for sure. We'll miss Gizmo and all our other friends that passed over.
Congrats on the awards Abby and thanks for passing one onto us, we're honoured.

tailwags
Noah xx

Dewey Dewster said...

Gee Abby...

We're real sorry ta hear about Gizmo goin' ta the Bridge...'n we're sure his family will miss 'em.....we hope that they are all OK....

It sounds like ya really are gonna learn somethin' in school....we know you'll be a super student....

We also want ta thank ya fer the award and congrats on yer gettin' 'em too.....we have ta see if we can understand what the guy really said......

Dewey Dewster here......

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

I am very sad about Gizmo too.
That's a lot of awards you got. Congratulations! And thanks for passing on to me. I apologize as my mom has been so busy we have not had a chance to properly write about my awards.....
So school is going to go well for you, I think. Maybe you can show your teacher how many awards you got, and that will give you some points too!
--JB

Misadventures of Widowhood said...

Oh, my, oh, my! I got another award! Thank you, Abby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Levi

Lorenza said...

Hi, Abby!
We will remember Gizmo always.
Congratulations on your awards.
Thanks for giving it to me!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Thor and Jack said...

Hi Abby!
We´re so sad about Gizmo.

Congrats on your awards! Thank you so much for passing the Premio Dardos award to me.

Love and licks
Thor

Joe Stains said...

Thank you SO much for the award, we will be posting it soon!

Charlie Daniels said...

G'day Abby

Thanks so much for the award :-)

Cheers

Charlie

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Looks like you're doing well in training Abby. Congrates on the pawsome awards

~ Girl girl

i said...

We'll miss Gizmo too. But we'll always cherish the sweet memories of him.

LOOKS like you are having a great time training your mom instead hehe..

Congrats on your lovely awards! And thank you for passing one to me too.

Have a good weekend now!

Deefor said...

Hi Abby
Congratulations on your grrreat awards. Thank you soo much for the award. I am very sad about Gizmo too. Treat school is fun.

Deefor

Ben & Darling said...

Thanks Abby for the award,congrat on yours too. Hmmm.....your homework sound nice update more ya.

have a great weekend.

slurpy licks,
BenBen

Ben & Darling said...

Oh ya Abby, I got something for you!!!

slurpy licks,
BenBen

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Abby -

Congratulations on your awards. You deserve them all. Have a good weekend.

Love -

Hershey and Kaci

Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

Thanks so much for thinking of us!!! We are trying to catch up!!
Hugs&Hi 5s
Sunny&Scooter