PitaPata Dog tickers

Saturday, September 27, 2008

AutoBiography Week - Oct 20th...

Hi, Everydoggie, Kittie, Hammie, or Whatever...

Hey...Our Good Friend, Chef & I have organized an event we are calling
"Auto Biography Week"...

It's gonna begin the week of Oct 20th...& it's gonna be lots of fun...

We are inviting all of you to Blog about your early days as a Puppy, Kitty, Hammie, or Baby Whatever....

We want to know about any amazing experiences way-back-when that are especially memorable to you and your parents...Or about your ordinary past that was filled with love and fun...Maybe you'll want to tell us why your parents wanted a pet and why you were their pick of the litter... Anything you remember from your good old littledays will be fine...Maybe you'll just want to share your baby pictures and videos..That's good too...

Chef's Mom came up with this idea after reading my post last month about how my Mom chose me as her "Replacement Child" when my human sister, Chrissy got married & moved away...That was quite a chore to give a little pup like I was, but my Mom says I did it perfectly...

We've opened a blog page at: http://www.ourlittlestmemories.blogspot.com/ so everyone can post at the same site...Visit the site first for more details...Please leave a comment letting us know if you'll be back to post about your memories...

And please help spread the word by announcing
"Autobiography Week" on your blogs...

Me & my Mom want to Thank Chef & his Mom for coming up with this fun idea & for asking me & my Mom to be part of it...Chef's Mom has worked really hard on it, and helped my Mom overcome alot of her computer challenges...

I made a Button you can put on your Blogs to Link you right to the
"Autobiography Blog"...See it up there on my side bar???...

Please help us spread the word & post it on your Blog if you would like...

Abby xxxooo

22 comments:

BenTheRotti said...

Hi Abby,

awesome idea and I'm more than happy to promote it for you but Mum and Dad don't have any puupy pics of me as I was 1 when they got me from the rescue kennels.

I can't wait to see all the puppy pics and read all the stories though!

I will do a promo on my blog for you once we have this fundraiser out of the way

Ben xxx

Ben xxxxx

Gus said...

Hi Abby:

I think this is a great idea, and we will try to put the button on my bloggie. I wish we had puppy pix to share, but like Ben, I was almost grown up when I came to live with Muzzer and Dad, I was almost TWO years old when I found them through Wire Fox Terrier Rescue.

But we will promote it and we will really enjoy reading the stories.

Thanks for sharing this good idea

gussie

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Pawsome idea!
We'll participate even only Ximui the Pug has his puppy pics!
The snail stork deliveried me when I was 17 months old. No pics before that! Grrrrr!
Hugs!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Abby!
This is a great idea!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Dewey Dewster said...

Pawsome idea and we are sure ta take part...Had my secretary already copy the sidebar photo and link and I will get her right on adding it ta our blog....

This is excitin' fer sure.....thanks fer organizin' it....

Dewey Dewster here......

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Abby!

My human loves to talk about me, adore me and remember my days of being only 15 pounds. So, this autiobiography week will be awesome! It just gives her more time for her to remember why I'm so great!

Hehehehe! Sorry I haven't been around in a while to stop by and give a good slurp to yah, but I've caught up on your last few posts, and I just wanted to say thanks for the award! I'm gonna have to post that on the side of my page. I just love adding mor colors to my page!

I hope you're having a great weekend! And I can't wait to hear more about every one and their life beginnings!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Noah the Airedale said...

Great idea Abby & Chef. I don't have many puppy pics either but we'll dig around to see what we come up with.

tailwags
Noah

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

I heard about autobiography week from Chef too, and it sounds great! I sure hope I can get my mom to help me. I apologize but my mom is not a good assistant right now.....she keeps saying she is so busy. She is quitting her job and starting a new one Oct 1.....so more being busy, I am sure.
--JB

Deefor said...

That is a great idea. I was 1 when I got adopted too. Maybe I'll start there if it's ok.

Deefor

Joe Stains said...

THis is a fun idea! It will be like our own time machine!

Asta said...

What a faboolous idea..nothing Mommi likes bettew than to welive my puppyhood..but I think doggies who got adopted should pawticipate too..even if they wewe oldew!
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Snowy and Crystal said...

hey Abby, what a fun idea ;)

Count us in

Maltese Paws

S&C

Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

Great idea. Whether you came to your forver home at 8 weeks or 8 years, they will be great stories and pics. They will be intresting to read!!

Thor and Jack said...

Hi Abby!
That´s a pawsome idea! I will participate!
I have an award for you. Check out my blog.

Love and licks
Thor

Thor and Jack said...

Sorry, I have two awards for you.

Thor

Ben & Darling said...

Abby, we are looking for our photo & stuff...will post when once ready!!!

slurpy licks,
Benben

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Abby...what a fab fab idea...we'll get our stuff together too...I was sorta old when I came here...4 months and Stanny was even older...7 months, so we don't have really tiny baby pics...but Scruffy does!! He was soooooooooo cute!!!

So glad you thought of this!!

Love and kissies...laciegirl

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Hi Abby!

I'm Scottie...nice to meet you! The idea of an Autobiography Week is PAWSOME! I will get Mom to put up a button on the sidebar to promote it...=)

Check back with you later!

Scottie

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh that's such a cool idea. I need to go think about my past

~ Girl girl

Dexter said...

Abby - I hope I can get momma to finally sort through all my pre-digital camera baby photos. This is a super idea.

Slobbers,
Mango

Asta said...

Abby
I have anofew awawd fow yo.even if you have it, Iwant to give it to you
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Simba and Jazzi said...

what a good idea.

Simba x