PitaPata Dog tickers

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Guess Who??? And The Winner Is...

I asked you if you could guess who was coming
for a visit this weekend...

Here's a Clue:

The ugly green comforter can only mean one thing...

Rosco is here!!!!
His Mom & Dad went camping in the
Adirondacks this weekend, so he came to
stay with us...

We quickly noticed something going on in the
Front Yard...

Hey, Rosco...What do you think my Dad
is doing out there???
He's always playing in the dirt with those
big noisey Red Monster Things...
Rosco said we would check back later...

He said it was time for a nap & he settled right
in to his favorite spot at my house....

Rosco LOVES pillows....
Oh...And, the Winner of the Contest is:


She was the first one to comment & had
the right answer...

She also guessed lunatikhk skhwirrels...
They are always out there...

So, Khrya: Please email me with where you
want me to send your little prize:

crabbyabby5827 at yahoo dot com

I'll have more pictures of Rosco's visit tomorrow...

And I will show you what my Dad was doing
in the Front Yard...

Any guesses???

Another prize might be in order for the
first one with the right answer...

Abby xxxooo

16 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

OH MY!

My lukhky day!

I bet woo two will be having soooo much fun! Maybe woo khan even 'play' with some of those lunatikh skhwirrels too!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Heading to paw woo now!

Gus said...

He is either planting a tree or practicing his golf swing


gussie

Anonymous said...

I think he's working on a lhasa-sized in ground swimming pool for you... the chair will be for the life guard of course.

Martha said...

Hi Abby
How great to see Rosco! We were hoping it was Scruff as we have been worried and just wanted to know he was safe.
We were delighted to see Rosco in his favourite place!
Our own dad is forever out playing in the dirt and we have given up even trying to guess what he is up to!
love and kisses
Martha & Bailey xx

Allison Walton said...

Wow--you two are going to have so much fun!

Wuv,
Gus and Waldo

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Hi Rosco, glad to see you again. I guess your dad is planting a flag pole for Memorial Day!
Salute to Rosco's Dad for his excellent service to our country!
Send the prize to me, Abby, I let Khyra won about the oncoming guest, hehe!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

So good that Rosco could come to visit - bet you have lots of fun together. Is Dad making a little garden with maybe a flag pole too?

woos, the OP Pack

Honeygo Beasley said...

You sure like guessing games! Planting a tree?
Digging up a stump?

Dexter said...

I think your dad is planting a tree! How exciting to have Rosco visiting.

Slobbers,
Mango

Lorenza said...

Hi, Abby!
I am sure you are happy having Rosco at your home!
I hope you are having lots of fun!
Planting a tree?
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Suzuki said...

Hi Rosco! (& Abby)
I'm sure you two will have a pawsome weekend together!
Congratulations Khyra.
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

Amber-Mae said...

Wooh! That's kool. We hope you two are having a great time together!

Smoochies,
Solid Gold Dancer + Puppies

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hiya Rosco.. we missed you!!

Umm.. we are guessing that your dad is digging a super big hole to bury a super big bone... or he's planning to plant something??

Chef said...

Wow Abby! Rosco is back. I bet you two are having a great time together! Well, I don't know what your Daddy is doing but it looks like maybe he's preparing to plant another lilac tree or something. Or a little dirt patch for you and Rosco to roll in. Personally, I hope it's a dirt patch.

xo
Chef

Joe Stains said...

was he grinding a stump?! Glad to see Rosco again!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Sorry I have not been around much.....
But I am sure glad to see that Rosco came to visit you! I bet you had fun together!
Nice post for Memorial day too!
--JB