PitaPata Dog tickers

Friday, April 25, 2008

I knew there was a catch...

I thought my Mom was so busy that she forgot about my bath last weekend...Yay for me!!

Well I was wrong...This morning she told me what her real plan is...

I'm going to the "Spa" tomorrow...That's what she calls it...I can't tell you what I would like to call it - Not on here anyway...

The sign on the door says "Not Just Poodles"...I wish it said "Only for Poodles", then I wouldn't have to go...Sorry to all my Poodle friends out there...

Just when my fur is soft enough to be cozy laying on the kitchen floor...She takes me to the "Spa" to have it cut off...Why can't she leave things alone??

I'll show you "Before" & "After" pictures tomorrow...You can let me know if you think the whole thing was necessary...

Abby xxxooo

1 comment:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Abby!
I have short hair so I don't need haircuts but sure I love baths!
I can't wait to see your pictures!
Enjoy your spa day!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza