PitaPata Dog tickers

Friday, April 11, 2008

Hi...I'm Abby...My "human" sister calls me "Crabby Abby"...I don't know why...

Hi...I just wanted to introduce myself...

I'm Abby...I live in Upstate NY with my Mommy, Daddy, & my "human" sister, Chrissy...I also have a Big Brother, Rosco...My "sister" Chrissy brought him with her when she came to live with us for awhile while her husband is in some place called Iraq...I've heard them say that Rosco is some kind of a "Mixed Breed" - whatever that means...All I know is that he is alot bigger than me, but we get along just fine...I let him know who the "Boss" is...

I love to take walks & chase squirrells, but they always run up the tree...I guess they don't want to play with me...I usually hang around at the bottom of the tree for awhile, just to see if they will change their minds, but they never do...Maybe someday....

I have lots of toys...Mostly "Squeeky Toys", that's what my Mommy calls them...They make alot of noise when me & Rosco play with them...It drives Mommy, Daddy, & Chrissy crazy, but it's alot of fun...I really gets their attention...

I have some Stuffed Toys, too...but Mommy has to keep them hidden from Rosco, cuz he plays too rough with them...Mommy keeps them up high & brings them out when it's just me & her...


Well...that's all for now...

I hope to make some friends here...

No comments: