PitaPata Dog tickers

Saturday, April 3, 2010

My Turn...

OK...Now that all the BABY WEEK stuff is over
Mom said her & I could spend the
WHOLE DAY together....YAY!!!
Remember My Little Tree that My Dad planted
last year? Well all the leaves fell off it & now
it looks like they want to grow back...

So...Mom said her & I can go out & clean out all
the junk that is under it & make it look pretty again...

We're gonna clean out My Flower Beds
in My Front Yard, too...
I will be using My Expert Snoopervisory Skills
to make sure it's done right...

And, My Expert Squirrel & Bird Chasing Skills
to make sure she is not distracted...

I Love Spring!!!!!

Oh...Mom says the new baby is doing really good
& she is adorable & sleeps all the time...
I haven't even seen her yet, so all I know is
she takes up way too much of My Mom's time...

Now, I'm not jealous...I'm just saying...

Abby xxxooo

8 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

It has been pawesome 'round here!

Of khourse, a wee patch of snow would have been the perfekht khomplement!

Enjoy your time with Mom and Dad!

Maybe Rosco will let woo see his baby sister soon!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Gus said...

we are so glad that Roscoe's new pet is sleeping well! That is important so that Roscoe's hoomans can get enough sleep to keep up with both of them

Hope you and your mom have a great day together.

gussie

Raising Addie said...

Glad you have been having great weather!

Spending time with our mom's is the BEST!

Lots of luv & Kisses
Addie, Lucie and Hailey

Lucy-Fur, as typed by Dr. Liz said...

We've had two feet of snow... So no fun yard work for us!

*kissey face*
-Fiona

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We bet you little tree will be all abloom soon. We had a gorgeous day here today too. Just wait, Abby, when that sweet little one gets a little bigger, there will be lots of tasty crumbs falling to the floor for you to gobble up.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Lorenza said...

Hi, Abby!
Glad to know the baby is doing so well!
And glad you spent a great time with your mom! I am sure you did a pawesome snoopervision job!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

RILEY AND STAR MY MALTESEKIDS said...

Hi Abby,

Tell your mommy it's still not too late. It's fun!

Have a very Happy Easter!

Luv,
Riley and Star.

Jemma Chihuahua said...

We are sure you did a fabulous job snoopervising!