PitaPata Dog tickers

Thursday, September 17, 2009

My Mom is Banned from Facebook...

So...I was busy making sure no squirrels or rabbits
or birds were in My Front Yard...

When My Mom said, "Hey, Abby...You Got a Package!!"
So...I came right over to see what it was...
There's a little card that says it's from Our Friend, Tibby...

It's for Winning her Bingo Game...

Look...There's a new collar that Tibby & her Mom made...

A Tag that has my name on it & a little Loofa Dog...

And...Some Yummy Looking Treats!!!
Here's a couple vidoes for you to watch...

Just click on the picture...

Look at all this Stuff...
This Stuff Looks Good...

I got REALLY excited about the Treats...
I'm Really Excited about these Treats...

I couldn't decide whether to Hide them or Eat them...

So...I did both!!!

Should I hide it or eat it??

Thank You, Tibby !!!

So...I made My Mom promise to limit her

time on Facebook...She read all your suggestions from

my last post & says she will make sure she takes care of

My Blog first, & then if she has any time left she can

play that Stupid Farm Game...

Abby xxxooo

PeeEss: She is leaving me this weekend...She is going to some place

called Long Island & I can't go...I'm staying home with my Dad...

I hope he knows where My Treats are...

18 comments:

Honeygo Beasley said...

Hi, Abby! That's nice you won a contest and received treats in the mail from Tibby. I know how addicting that farm game can be! I have given up Farmville and am weaning myself from Farmtown - I have two farms going at the same time, imagine that!!!

Must tend to Chloe. Hope your mom has fun in that place called Long Island.

Martha said...

Hi Abby, we enjoyed seeing the videos of you with your pressie!
Those treats look good.
Our mum actually doesn't understand Facebook and has given up - besides work,housework, dogs, blogs & facebook was all getting too much!!
love
Martha & Bailey xxx

Lucy-Fur, as typed by Dr. Liz said...

Very cool treats!!! And my Mom uses Facebook, but mostly just to update her status and harass her friends who do the same.... As for leaving; yeah, um. My Mom is leaving tonight to go all the way across the country to seen Granny and Grandpa, and won't be back until TUESDAY!!! Boy, talk about hoping that Dad know where the treats (and the food, and TaiChi's medicines) are! Good luck!

*kissey face*
-Fiona

Scout and Freyja said...

Really cool loot! Yes, mommas sometimes need our guidance when they stray away from what is really imPAWtant in life - US☺

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Congrats on the bingo win, Abby. Those were some very nice pressies. We loved your videos, especially the hiding/eating one.

Have fun with Dad.

Woos, the OP Pack

Gus said...

Wow...lotsa nice treats! And what is it with Muzzers abandoning us at this time of year. Rumor has it that mine is leaving NEXT week

gussie

Eric said...

Hey Abby what fabby presents. The last video of you was a hoot! Hope you hid sopme of those treats - you know how Dad are..needs to ask Mom where they are....

Wiry wags n kisses Eric xx

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Khongrats!

Tibby sent woo some furry khool stuff!

I'm really proud of my mom - she's furry good about her FB - she knows my blog khomes furst, them my furiends blogs, and THEN her egg hunt...that is the only game/app/thing she does her FB -
the rest of her FB time is status updates and sharing 'things'

Enjoy your time with your dad! I bet the two of woo will have a blast doing all the things your mom won't let woo do when she's there!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Sally Ann and Andy said...

Your daddy knows where your treats are.
Mack

RILEY AND STAR MY MALTESEKIDS said...

Hi Abby,

Very nice! I wood hide them too. Only I would put a pad lock on the bag cause Riley would find them for sure! I'm glad he's not into pearls!

Luv,
Star.

Anonymous said...

Great presents Abby... congrats!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Abby!
Tibby sent you pawesome presents!
I can see you are enjoying them!
The hide-n-eat video is great!
I wish your Mom a happy and safe trip!
Have fun with your Dad!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Huskee and Hershey said...

Ahhh.. that farming thingy.. my mom heard about how addictive it can get and she didn't dare to venture in. LOL!!

i said...

Hi Abby, so glad your mom has decided to spend more time with you. That's a nice package you have there. Have a great weekend now!

Bae Bae said...

What nice presents from Tibby. :)

~ Bae

Dexter said...

Dad's usually know where the treats are and I think they sometimes give their puppers special treats that mean moms don't.

Slobbers,
Mango

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Abby -

Congratulations on winning the contest and all your presents. Your videos are really cute too. Mama says that Papa spoils me (Hershey) because we get to play frisbee every day. Your Dad will take good care of you.

Love -

Hershey and Kaci

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Great pressies Abby!!!

Hope you showed your Dad where your treats were!!

Smileys!
Dory