PitaPata Dog tickers

Saturday, July 26, 2008

I Want You to Meet Someone...

I've been complaining about how busy my Mom has been lately...I didn't know what she was doing, but, now I do...She was doing something very important...She really didn't want to ignore me...

She has been working on what she called an Estate Sale...You see a little over a year ago, my Nanny (my Mom's Mom) was very sick...& then, all of a sudden, I didn't see her anymore...

This is my Nanny & me when I was just a little pup...She loved me sooo much...She said I could always make her smile, no matter what...I loved her, too...Whenever she was around I was right by her side, just like in this picture...She was my favorite person, besides my Mom, of course...
Sometimes, when my Mom thinks about her & talks about her, her eyes do that leaky thing, but most of the time, she just smiles, cuz we were soooo lucky to have Nanny for so long...

Now, I didn't tell you all this to make you sad, I just wanted you to meet this very special person...Everyone should have known my Nanny...You all would have loved her, too...

Abby xxxooo

14 comments:

Dewey Dewster said...

Gee Abby,

It so nice ta have met yer Nanny....'n it was pretty special fer ya ta have 'er as long as ya did...I'm sure yer Mom will have more time fer ya once the estate sale is over...those things take up lots of time....you'll have yer Mom back soon fer sure....

Dewey Dewster here....

Eduardo said...

I'm glad you told us about your Nanny, I have someone special to me like she is to you & I would be very sad if we ever lost her. I know your Mommy will be done soon & then you'll have her all to your self!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Abby -

You are so sweet to let us meet your Nanny. Your Mom will have a lot more time once the sale is over.

Mama also lost her mother six years ago so she can relate to what your Mom may be experiencing.

When I (Hershey) go to see Kaci we will be having a BBQ all weekend. Have a good weekend.

Love -

Hershey and Kaci

P.S. You and your Nanny look like you had lots of fun.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Abby!
Thanks for letting us know your Nanny. Sure you have lots of good memories of her.
I don't know what is a estate sale (sounds important!) but I am sure you will have your mom all for yourself soon!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Unknown said...

Hi Abby,

I have a Grandma and I know I'd miss her alot if I didn't get to see her. Asta and I are going to visit her in September! Really!

And don't worry about Mommy being busy, because you'll be busy getting ready for our date this week!

Your pal,

Petey

Joe Stains said...

I bet your Nanny was wonderful! Thanks for sharing her with us!!

Deefor said...

Your nanny looks like she loved you a lot. Thanks for putting up her picture for all of us. Are you sure it wasn't an esteak sake? Your mom must have been real busy.

Deefor

Asta said...

Abby
I know what you mean..sometimes vewy special hoomans awe not in ouw lives anymowe, but boy wewe we lucky to have them...youw Nanny looks like a vewy wondewful hooman I'm suwe she loves you fwom heaven and looks out fow you and youw Mom..thank you fow intwoducing us
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Noah the Airedale said...

Thanks for sharing your Nanny with us Abby. That is a lovely photo of the two of you.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah xx

i said...

Hi Abby, your granny sounded lovely! We're sure we would've loved your granny too.

Deetz said...

That was very sweet of you to introduce your nanny to us. She was a beautiful lady and still is in Heaven. I am sorry she had to go. I am sure it was very painful for her to leave you. That is a great photo of you two together. My mum said her mum left her about 5 years ago. I never got to meet my nanny.
Deetzy

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Your Nanny looks like a wonderful lady. You and your mom must miss her a lot. Thanks for sharing this photo.
--JB

Chef said...

Aww Abby, you are such a sweet girl. I'm sure you made your Nanny very happy. I lost my Bubba when I was just a little pup and we loved each other very much too.

Don't worry. I'm sure your Mama will soon have lots of time for you.

xox
Chef

Simba and Jazzi said...

Your Nanny sounds like a very special person.

Simba x