PitaPata Dog tickers

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

10 Honest Things & An Award...

A couple days ago, My Friend Stella tagged
me to do the
10 Honest Things Game...

So, here I go...

1. As you all know...I LOVE to chase Squirells...Someday I will catch one...
2. I'm very protective of my Mom...I really don't like any other dog by her...

3. I always grab a toy & beat it up while my Mom makes my dinner...I don't know why...It's just something I do...

4. Sometimes I chew on stuff I know I'm not suppose to have...When I do my Mom always trades me a treat for what I have...Smart, Huh??

5. I hate baths...They make me cold...

6. I love to watch TV...I love to watch Animal Planet & Sponge Bob...

7. When my Mom helps me with my Blog, I always lay on the floor right next to her...

8. When my Mom wants me to do something, sometimes I pretend I don't know what she wants...Especially if I don't want to do it...

9. I won't look at the camera when my Mom tries to take a picture...

10. I love Rosco, and I'm gonna miss him when he moves out...He is probably moving this weekend...


***********************************

My Friends, Martha & Bailey gave me the

Why I Love Blogging Award...

Thank You, Martha & Bailey !!!

I love Blogging cuz I have made sooo many friends from all over the world & we all share our joy & laughter & accomplishments & failures & celebrations & even our sadness...There is no judgement or criticism...Our Mom's & Dad's all come here for the same reason - Their love for us & the fun of exchanging our stories...This is an amazing community & I am so Proud & Happy to be a part of it...My Mom says she is to...

Abby xxxooo

13 comments:

Dewey Dewster said...

Wow Abby...

Ya look so pretty sittin' there tryin' not ta look at yer Mom....congrats on yer award....and gee, we sure hope Roscoe misses ya like yer gonna miss him....be ya have a lot of good memories so yea sure not ta ferget 'em....

Dewey Dewster here...

Diego Dog said...

Hi Abby....

Thanks for the birthday wishes. I hope you visit my blog again my friend.

Diego Dog

i said...

Congrats on your award! Roscoe is moving out?

Lorenza said...

Hi, Abby!
Point # 3... I'd love to see you doing that!
Congratulations on your award!
It is pawesome to have a blog, right??
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Martha said...

Hi Abby
That was a very nice post about why you love blogging!
We loved your ten things too as it helps us to learn more about you.
We hate baths too!!!!
You know how awkward we can be when we see the camera!!
Have a great day
love
Martha & Bailey xx

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Abby -

Congratulations on your award. We enjoy blogging too.

Love -

Hershey and Kaci

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

What GREAT answers fur both thingies!

I bet the two of us are in the same spots whilst our moms help us with our blogs!

I hope if woo got to meet ME woo would like me and let your mom pet me too!

Happy Wednesday!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Fred said...

Great confessions and great picture, too!

Joe Stains said...

where is rosco going?? I run around with a toy and go crazy while Mom makes my dinner too, so weird!!

Simba and Jazzi said...

That is so sweet you don't like other dogs been near your Mum. Congrats on your award.
Simba and Jazzi xxx

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Great 10 things about you! I don't chase squirrels but I like to watch them!
--JB

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Congrats on your awards, Abby. You gave some great answers. So you have that selective hearing too? It really comes in handy for us.

Woos, the OP Pack

Raising Addie said...

Great honest list!!

We would love to see you playing with your toy while your mom makes you diner!!

Congratulations on your award!!

Lots of Luv & Kisses
Addie, Lucie and Hailey