PitaPata Dog tickers

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Why I Can't Play in the Snow/Update on Rosco

My Mom put my jacket on me & took me
outside this morning...
This is what I saw...
I tried to make the best of it...
I wonder if I can get up there...
Do you believe my Dad used the snow
blowing machine last nite...
Look at what happened over nite...
I had to walk in the tire tracks...
OK...Enough of this...
Let's just go inside...My feet are freezing...
**************************
The Vet said Rosco has perked up this morning...
He had blockages in three different spots...
It probably happened over time...

But they think he will be OK...

They are going to make sure he can keep his
food down & everything is working right...

Hopefully, he can come home tomorrow...

He's not out of the woods, yet...
But things look good so far...

Thanks for all the Healing Vibes...

Abby xxxooo

12 comments:

Gus said...

healing vibes to Roscoe, and good luck on the potty runs


gussie

Rambo said...

Abby,
your poor little feetsies. Are they frozen like popsicles? Are you frozen like a popsicle? Don't freeze Abby cause then we'd have to call you Abbysicle.
That's good news about Roscoe!
love,
Rambo

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Hi Abby,
Are you in those snow pictures? I can't even see you! Please stay inside....it is much too cold outside.
I am glad Roscoe is perking up. I hope he will recover completely. We are sending more healing purrs and purrayers over to him!
--JB, Misty and Bear

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Pee Ess: I bet Roscoe is glad to have a little white mopdog looking out for him now!
--JB

Deetz said...

You got alots of snow, Abby.
I am so glad to hear Roscoe is doing better. That is very scary stuff...I am still praying!
Deetzy

Kelli said...

Hi Abby!
I got lots of snow at my house too! I don't care for it much. At least you look cute in your jacket!
:) Tiby

Dexter said...

Abby, I think the problem is that you are short! Sorry, but that's the way it is...

I hope Rosco is feeling better soon.

Slobbers,
Mango

Noah the Airedale said...

Blimey Abby, we thought you were going to get lost in that snow. You just about disappeared in it lol.

That's great news about Rosco. Hope he does get to come home tomorrow. Paws crossed!

tailwags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Maybe woo need me to blaze a trail fur woo?

Paws still khrossed fur Roskho!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Allison Walton said...

Abby, are you in those photos? You are so camouflaged!

Glad that Rosco is doing better!

Wuv,
Gus and Waldo

Lorenza said...

Hi, Abby!
That is a lot of snow! Better stay inside warm and comfy!
Paws crossed for Rosco! I hope he is doing better now!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Simba and Jazzi said...

That is a lot of snow! Have a great weekend.

Simba and Jazzi xx!